Do you also want to get abs but don’t want to engage in a strict workout routine and diet plan? Then you are at the right place. Here, we will tell you the #1 Abs workout to lose belly fat in 30 days. If you also want a slimmer waistline and abs, follow this workout routine. You don’t need to go and try different workout routines and do experiments with your diets. Just read this article. Here, we will tell you about the best workout to lose belly fat in 30 days.
Now, you don’t have to spend hours on your workout routine because we have made this routine taking into consideration your time. The best type of HIIT workout to lose belly fat includes strength-based movements along with high-intensity cardiovascular intervals as a circuit. Now let’s discuss some steps before learning about the Best HIIT workout.
Steps For HIIT Workout to Lose Belly Fat
- Set your timer for 15 minutes.
- Pushups for 1 minute
- Body weight squats for 1 minute.
- Deadbugs for 1 minute
- Squat jumps for 90 seconds.
- Rest or march in place for 1 to 5 minutes.
- Now, repeat the same circuit until your timer goes off.
Now let’s start with your #1 HIIT Workout to Lose Belly fat and gain abs.
Pushups are the classical exercise for your upper body, focusing on your shoulders, chest, triceps, and core. This compounded exercise is best to define strength in your chest and arms. So, adding pushups in your HIIT workout to lose belly fat is the best way to shed that extra fat and unveil your abs muscles.
How to perform Pushups
- You can start Pushups by kneeling on the ground.
- Now place your hands on the floor in the shoulder-width gap,
- Your fingers should slightly turn outward,
- Now extend your legs, one at a time, behind you with your toes on the ground.
- Now, bring your body in a straight line by engaging your core.
- After that, bend your elbows slowly and bring your chest towards the floor by breathing in.
- But your back and hip should be straight without dipping, while your core should be engaged.
- You have to stop the range of motion when your shoulders get on the same height as your elbows.
- Now, slowly return to the starting position by breathing out.
- That’s it. Now, repeat this for 60 seconds before moving to the next exercise.
Squats are one of the best exercises for your lower body, mainly targeting your hamstrings, quads, and glutes while engaging your core for stability. The more muscle mass you engage in your workout, the more you will burn calories, and thus, squats are the best exercise for your workout to lose belly fat and get some abs.
How to Perform Squats at Home
- To start this exercise, stand tall at your shoulder-width apart.
- Your toes should point slightly outwards
- Make sure your core is engaging, and your chest is up.
- Now, looking straight ahead, you need to hinge your hips and bend your knees towards your toes.
- Once your thighs are parallel to the floor or you reach out your limits, push your feet and get back to the starting position.
- That’s it. You should perform this exercise for 60 seconds and then jump to the next exercise.
It might seem strange, but it is also one of the best exercises for your HIIT workout to lose belly fat and gain some abs. It is highly effective for your core as it engages your core while maintaining the ability to help sculpt your stomach.
How to perform Deadbugs
- You can start this exercise by lying on the floor,
- Now bend your knees over your hips to form an upside-down L.
- Your back should be flat on the floor and core braced.
- Now, reach one arm straight over your head by extending the opposite leg forward.
- Slowly bring your leg and arm back to the tabletop position simultaneously.
- Now, repeat on the other side.
Jumping squats is a dynamic exercise that will elevate your heart rate and burn calories faster. This combination of squats with cardiovascular exercise makes it perfect for your workout to lose belly fat and get some abs. Jumping squats target the muscles of your legs, core, and glutes, which makes it a valuable addition to your HIIT workout routine to get your waist into shape.
How to Perform Jumping Squats at Home
- You can start jumping squats by standing tall on your feet with shoulder-width apart,
- Now lower down into a squat while your toes should point forward,
- It would be best if you reached your arm forward as you lower,
- Now, as you come up from squats, you need to use your arms by swinging them downwards to create momentum.
- Now, push through your feet and jump explosively off the ground.
- Bend your knees while you land and return to the squat position.
- Your arms should be pointing forward.
- Now, immediately push to another jump squat.
So these are the exercises for your workout to lose belly fat, which you must consistently follow for 30 days if you want to get some abs. These exercises focus on your upper, lower, and middle body parts, thus giving you all the strength, burning that extra fat around your waist, and helping you gain some abs. So what are you waiting for? Start doing these exercises today and keep fit and healthy.